Home-Styling | Ana Antunes: My Red Carpet Inspirations for today

Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Red Carpet Inspirations for today

It's the Portuguese Golden Globes in Portugal Today so this is what I've been doing. Our make up artist for the show came to give me his special touch. Thank you Zé! You're Great! It's always a different and fun night. The show all the dress up girls and the party after the show. I hope to take some pictures to share with you!

***
Hoje é a noite dos Globos de Ouro, por isso hoje o dia foi passado assim... O Zé Pedro é o nosso maquilhador no programa e veio dar-me o seu toque de mestre! Obrigada Zé Pedro!
Esta acaba sempre por ser uma noite diferente e divertida... A passadeira vermelha, os vestidos e a festa depois do espectáculo!... Espero tirar algumas fotos para partilhar amanhã aqui no blogue.

When it comes to red carpet dresses I am a big fan of Carolina Herrera long Dresses. They are always so feminine and elegant. It's been my choice for the Golden Globes, for the last 10 years. Here are some very elegant ones.

 ***
 Quando se trata de vestido comprido adoro o chique, feminino e elegante da Carolina Herrera.
É sempre a minha escolha, de há 10 anos para cá. O meu não é nenhum destes, mas aqui ficam alguns exemplos super elegantes.









These are stunning! Have a great evening.

***
Nao percam a transmissão em directo às 22:00 na sic!

Até amanhã
Ana Antunes

1 comment :

  1. you have good taste my dear, in interior and fashion!
    xoxo
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete

Comments here:

Blogs do Ano - Nomeado Decoração